Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using Our Service
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company's commitments be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Money-Back Guarantee Policy
Our Money Back Guarantee Policy gives you the right to request reimbursement if our service failed to fulfill its duties towards you. As our service offers legitimate academic help, we want to be 100% sure that you leave fully satisfied!
Our satisfaction rate is high. More than 95% of our customers return with consequential orders. However, sometimes things can go wrong, and in these cases, you can always refer to our Money Back Guarantee Policy. We want to emphasize that there are only certain situations when we can offer a full refund. These are:
- No Writer or Editor assigned yet: This is a rare situation, but sometimes it happens. The amount of the refund is always 100%. If such a situation does occur, the customer should not worry since they will be notified as soon as possible. If you want another Writer or Editor to work on your request, but there is no appropriate one available, your claim will be directed to our dispute department. They will review it and proceed with the corresponding refund based on your request.
- The Writer or Editor was confirmed, but you decided to cancel the order. In this case, the refund amount varies from 100% to 70%, to cover the effort of the company and the Writer or Editor in their attempt to provide you with the product and services purchased.
- The Writer or Editor was confirmed, and over half of the remaining deadline has passed, but the customer decided to cancel the order. The amount of refund can be 50% to cover the Writer's, Editor’s and company's efforts to accommodate your order request.
- Late Delivery: It can only happen if the Writer or Editor fall ill or in case of other emergencies. The company will refund an appropriate amount to compensate for the late delivery. The exact amount will be discussed with the customer in private.
- On-time delivery of all the orders is guaranteed. Sometimes delays can happen due to the needed materials being uploaded too late by the customer. In this situation, no refund can be granted. That is why it is always better to send all information regarding the task, including any additional sources that must be used all at once when placing the order initially.
- If the order has been completed only after the initial deadline passed, then it's up to the customer to decide whether to release all the funds or not.
- Disputed claims: If the customer is not satisfied and would like to get a refund instead, the agency administration will conduct an investigation. The refund claim will be approved or denied based on the result of the investigation. Keep in mind that we always want our customers to be fully satisfied. Hence, we will always do our best to treat the customer fairly and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Accidental Duplicate Order: In order to cancel an order placed by mistake, you need to contact us as soon as possible. You need to clarify with us what order exactly is not needed. A certain order would be treated as valid if we did not receive any cancellation request before a Writer or Editor has been assigned. You can still cancel the order, but one of the situations listed above will be applied. Two invoices received: If you are billed twice, you need to notify us immediately, especially if Your Personal Balance didn’t change. You need to send us both receipts so we can properly address the issue and process the full refund for the extra charge. This instance happens on very rare occasions. There is no way for a customer to be billed for an order twice by a system. If you have placed and paid for an order by mistake, we can freeze or block the sum for the next order or give out a discount that can cover the total sum.
- Plagiarised content: If there is a claim that the paper the Writer or Editor has helped you with is plagiarized, a Turnitin report is needed. There will be no other reports that can be accepted aside from this, or else no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
- Once you have released a certain percent of the total amount to the Writer or Editor, it is deemed that this particular portion of the assignment has been completed and you accept the quality. Thus, released funds are non-refundable.
- A lower grade than what was expected is received: Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee high grades. The papers that we provide are tailored as draft samples only or as a point of reference and are not ready for submission until they are double-checked and approved by the customer.
- Delayed payment: If the customer claims that the order has been delayed when the reality is that the payment was also delayed, we shall not bear responsibility for it. Moreover, a refund cannot be requested.
- Note: in the case of a revision deadline, the previously mentioned delay refunds and the recal
Web hosting by Somee.com